This role can be based in either of our Culver City-CA, San Francisco-CA, Seattle-WA, Atlanta-GA, or NYC-NY Amazon Music offices.
About Amazon Music
The Amazon Music team is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive channel marketing campaigns across key audiences and genres (including Hispanic and HipHop). They will develop cross-channel campaigns across outbound, merchandising and other Owned & Operated channels. They will create audience growth strategies supported by Amazon's Owned and Operated channels. They will work closely with Prime Video, Twitch and Industry teams to contribute to consolidated annual and quarterly plans (OP1, OP2, QBRs) for these programs. They will also work closely with HipHop and Latin/Hispanic leads, artist relations, artist marketing, programing, and paid media teams. They will create new channel marketing programs, test aggressively, and scale initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have channel marketing experience leading efforts for consumer facing technology products/services. You will need to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment, communicating clearly and persuasively. You will quickly form data-driven plans and execute across many channels simultaneously. This is a visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. We are looking for a relentless, customer-obsessed, and business-minded marketer with a penchant for invention, connecting with customers and delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
• Test and scale outbound and merchandising campaigns targeting emerging audiences, genres and artist-fan programs
• Act as an outbound generalist for Audience Development team, testing and scaling campaigns across multiple owned and operated channels like email, push and on-site merchandising.
• Develop annual and quarterly channel marketing plans, playbooks and campaigns for emerging audiences; focusing on growth experimentation to drive audience acquisition, first actions and MAU metrics.
• Develop and document key playbooks, learnings, best practices and strategies to be leveraged across global teams and to inform new programs
• Drive growth experiments, acquisition, funnel optimization and testing plans to drive scalable results
• Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs
• Excellent analytical approach to identifying total addressable audience (TAM) and segmentation approach across key genres, audiences and segments
• Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to leaders
• Develop and test partnerships across Prime Video, Twitch and Amazon teams to launch innovative growth marketing campaigns
• BA/BS, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience
• 3+ years of direct management of some of the following: growth marketing, paid media, CRM, merchandising, brand, promotions, GTM execution, mobile app marketing (iOS and Android), partnership marketing, funnel optimization, creative development and/or e-commerce
• Excellent knowledge of the music industry and music culture
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution
• Excellent communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to leadership
• Ability to lead cross-functional projects across industry, product, engineering, BI teams and global marketing stakeholders
• MBA or Advanced Degree
• Spanish language fluency a plus
• 2+ years of experience marketing digital consumer products, subscription and/or entertainment services
• 2+ years of mobile experience with consumer technology product or service
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g345zx-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.