Want to build the future of live audio? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes – no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we expand and launch Amp for millions of listeners.
This role may be located in New York, Atlanta, or Los Angeles.
Key job responsibilities
• Conceiving, developing and executing integrated marketing creative concepts and strategies across marketing projects and overseeing them to completion
• Leading creative direction for integrated marketing and advertising campaigns across brand and performance marketing channels
• Owning creative marketing projects from development of creative brief through to launch
• Synthesizing customer insights from strategic research and data to develop campaign ideas
• Ensuring a consistent brand tone of voice while writing unique and well-crafted copy that achieves marketing objectives throughout the funnel
• Managing the brand marketing creative production team (producer, copywriters, marketing graphic designers, etc.)
• Leading the creation of internal documents and presentations to leadership
• Partnering with the Design team to ensure consistent brand visual identity across marketing and product
• Mentoring and inspiring other creatives
• You must submit your online portfolio to be considered for this job.
• Data-driven and obsessed with measurable impact of a campaign
• Experience as a Creative Director at either agency or advertiser
• Experience as a Copywriter at either agency or advertiser
• Excellent presentation skills and interactive storytelling ability
• Strong portfolio which demonstrates advertising campaign planning, creative direction and concept development, copywriting, and digital advertising experience
• Strong desire to invent and establish better services and processes
• Strong people management skills
• Award-winning portfolio that demonstrates your skills in strategy, concept, art direction, messaging, design
• 10 years or more experience in advertising
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze2oq-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.