Imagine shaping how millions of customers discover and engage with music and audio leveraging the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up? Passionate about leading and inspiring a talented team of marketeers in a cross functional partnership team? Love collaborating with a wide range of partners and stakeholders to develop new marketing propositions which drive successful partnerships? If so come and build the future of music and audio with us. We're working hard, having fun, and making history here at Amazon Music.
Our ideal candidate in this highly visible role is a self-directed strategic thinker and marketing innovator who thrives in a complex, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment. You can both think big and drive scale through leadership, influence and smart work. You understand what drives consumer and partner behavior and have the experience to turn that into marketing campaigns and initiatives that deliver results. You know how to present to senior leadership both at our partners and internally. You have a solid track record of leading and inspiring a high-performing team to achieve (and measure) great results.
This role can be based in [Culver City, CA], [New York City, NY], [Seattle, WA], [San Francisco, CA], or [London, UK] and, reporting to the Director of Business Development & Partner Marketing, will lead the Global Partner Marketing team.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop partner marketing strategy and goals which support Amazon Music's overall partnering strategy and lead the team to execute on these
• Collaborate and influence cross-organizationally (e.g. with Brand/Acquisition/Engagement/Artist Marketing/Product/other Amazon business units) to deliver best in class campaign opportunities for our partners
• Assess and prioritize opportunities to optimize results against KPIs; customer acquisition, engagement and retention. And drive alignment with Business Development on partner prioritization.
• Pitch to potential new partners at the executive level and work closely with existing strategic partners to understand their customers, their goals and their approach to marketing and influence them to prioritize Amazon Music
• Develop and evolve creative propositions and marketing packages for partners (i.e. content focus, differentiated offerings) that drive partnership objectives
• Report on partner marketing performance and opportunities to cross-functional executives at Amazon
• Build insights to inform BD on partners/partnership types that have the most potential for internal marketing support when relevant
• Work through the team to educate partners on best practices for marketing Amazon Music and provide customized guidance for each partner as needed
About the team
We are a highly innovative and diverse global team which is based across countries and continents. The team is fast-paced, nimble and cross-functional, comprised of Business Development, Partner Marketing, Solution Architects, Operations and Product and Engineering. We work with a wide range of partners from key players in gaming, fitness and social to speaker, TV and car manufacturers that enable millions of customers to discover and enjoy a delightful Amazon Music experience anytime, anywhere as well as driving growth for the business.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online.
• 10+ years marketing experience preferably in partner/B2B2C marketing or else in integrated and/or product market marketing
• Experience working in digital marketing (preferably in entertainment or gaming)
• Experience building and leading marketing strategies and teams
• Experience building relationships at a senior/exec level and influencing internal and external partners
• Ability to analyze data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences
• Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results
• Demonstrated ability building, executing and scaling cross-functional creative marketing programs
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb54ye-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.