Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas reach millions of consumers worldwide. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music.
We are looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, analytical Growth and Lifecycle Marketing Manager to drive Amazon Music customer growth, focusing on our Prime tier of service across Latin America.
This role will own the strategy to drive growth across the full lifecycle of Amazon Music Prime. You will play an important role in conceiving, building and launching new initiatives, working across Amazon teams, influencing and leading partner teams to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps.
This role is primarily responsible for accelerating Prime Music customer growth by building a best-in-class lifecycle experience for our customers. You will work across the full customer journey, including acquisition, engagement and retention. You will develop experiments to improve key metrics and you will unveil new growth opportunities, through data analysis, to achieve on our goals.
A successful candidate for this role will be a data-driven, creative problem-solver, and a self-starter with great business acumen. You will have strong analytical, marketing, and program management skills, with the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong – managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams.
In this role, you will:
• Own the strategy, planning, and oversee the execution of growth and lifecycle marketing programs for Amazon Music Prime in LATAM.
• Own the growth and lifecycle experiment roadmap to grow Amazon Music adoption and usage among Prime customers in LATAM.
• Partner with local, regional and global teams to build out scalable marketing solutions.
• Provide insights to drive an informed growth and lifecycle marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting.
• Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase effectiveness against marketing goals.
• Analyze and communicate marketing performance to stakeholders learning's and best practices.
LOCATIONS: This role may sit in Mexico City, Mexico or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key job responsibilities
• Design, build and launch growth and lifecycle marketing programs that will enable rapid growth of Amazon Music among Prime customers.
• Develop experiments and campaigns, across marketing channels, including messaging, segmentation, frequencies, to optimize performance.
• Conduct deep dive analysis working with BI and Finance to measure program performance, analyze customer and business data to identify growth opportunities.
• Write up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews with a monthly overall review of progress against targets.
• Publish reporting on program status and post-launch metrics, ensure stakeholders are well informed about the roadmap and performance, and how they fit into a scalable plan.
• 6+ years of relevant experience within a lifecycle and/or engagement marketing manager role.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization; passion for improving processes and workflows.
• Possess exceptional marketing, merchandising and project management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Obsession for driving a best-in-class experience for customers.
• Capable of handling multiple projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels.
• Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems, and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Fluency in Spanish and English.
• MBA preferred
• Experience designing multi-touch customer journeys, with dynamic/personalized content and automation.
• Fluency in Portuguese
• Experience with large audience digital and interactive products.
• Experience in multi-territory campaign management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyexpp-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.