Want to build the future of live audio? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes – no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup-like atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we expand and launch Amp for millions of listeners.
This role may be located in Los Angeles, New York, or Atlanta.
Key job responsibilities
Do have experience working with content creators? Amp is in beta, so we're looking for partner-facing managers to help us scale our relationships with creators. As a Creator Partner Manager, you will work with our creator partners, helping build and execute processes to help with onboarding, relationship management, analytics, and more. We're a new team, so you will be involved with building our creator team from the ground up, and you'll need to be comfortable with ambiguity
• Manage onboarding, education, and ongoing relationships with creator partners. Creator partners may include celebrity creators, media groups, sports organizations, or up-and-coming creators
• Strategize on behalf of creators, using data to identify trends and establish best practices for creator success, discover new ways for creators to grow and thrive on Amp
• Encourage creator satisfaction and retention across known creators and rising stars
• Work across cross-functional teams, including creator acquisition, content programming, marketing, and other key stakeholders to represent the needs of our creator customers within the organization
• Identify up-and-coming creators using qualitative and quantitative analysis, and build relationships with these rising stars
• Be the voice internally and externally for Amp's commitment to supporting diverse creators throughout the organization
• 6+ years working with creators, including influencers, content creators, and/or music artists
• 6+ years experience in operations, program management, or project management (overlapping with creator work)
• High level of attention to detail
• Comfortable using data to make an argument
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Deep understanding of the content creator industry
• Knowledge of diverse types of creators, across music genres, comedy, sports, pop culture, and more.
• 8+ years working with creators, including influencers, content creators, and/or music artists
• 3+ years experience in operations, program management, or project management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92jn7-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.