Want to build the future of live audio? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes – no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we expand and launch Amp for millions of listeners.
For this role, we're looking for a key team member to support our rapidly growing creator community. From artists to content creators, these core customers have unique needs. In this role, you will help support up-and-coming creators through trainings and workshops on best practices, use data to help inform creators about what works and what doesn't, and be the face of our product to the creator industry. You should be comfortable training creators at scale, and be energized by building creator programs from scratch.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop training and education programs for up-and-coming creators, including workshops, tutorials, and other programs for communicating ways to help creator customers grow.
• Work closely with the creator content team to ensure creator-facing materials across the product, website, and other touchpoints speak to the needs of the creator community.
• Leverage data to establish best practices around creator audience development and growth, working closely with the Programming and Partner Management teams.
• Contribute to the on-going efficiency of our creator support mechanisms by educating creators through 1:many programs. Work closely with creator support to ensure creator satisfaction and retention goals are met.
• Own and build a vibrant and engaged community. Act as the ''face of the brand'' to creators at scale, facilitating a bond with our customers over time and serving as a conduit between the community and internal team.
• Balance community expectations, creator engagement, customer satisfaction, and business strategies.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the creator ecosystem. Exhibit a Learn and Be Curious mentality when it comes to growing your skillset in the creator industry.
• Own virtual and in-person community events supporting the broader creator services team.
About the team
• 3+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Experience building training and education programs, as well as establishing programs
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years working with creator ecosystems and/or communities
• Deep knowledge of the creator and/or music industry
• Experience working closely with data to leverage insights and establish best practices
• Comfortable with public speaking at webinars, workshops, and other training formats
• Exhibits excellent judgment
• Has high standards/attention to detail
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Collaborative team player
• Expects and requires innovation on behalf of the customer
• Thinks big and has convictions
• Results oriented
• Ability to be flexible and nimble, able to swiftly react to a shifting landscape
• Ability to set aside personal biases to create programs for a specific audience without ego
• Demonstrated experience in driving process improvements
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqqpom-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.