Have you ever wanted to be part of building a new entertainment business? Are you a gaming enthusiast? We are looking for interactive creative contributors to join our Prime Gaming Live team to help us build and market cutting-edge entertainment content. Prime Gaming Live was created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel. We are ready to ramp up our programming and build out our team.
We are hiring a Producer for live streaming broadcast and video production to support our live and VOD content creation for Twitch and other Amazon properties (ie, FireTV, Freevee, Prime Video).
Key job responsibilities
• The candidate is a member of the producer team, able to work in a live streaming broadcast control room setting, manage clerical and organizational work and support the showrunner team in content creation. This position includes; video editing, segment producing, production support, project management.
• The candidate will be responsible for the setup, scheduling, and live operations during live streaming broadcasts and non-live playlisting for The Crown Channel.
• Act as a conduit between Production, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering team to ensure shows, episodes, sales integrations air as planned.
• Works with internal stakeholders to create documentation and SOPs for live, playlisted programming and other process development and improvement.
• 3+ years of product management experience
• BA in Entertainment, Public Relations, Journalism or Gaming Related field.
• 3+ years of broadcast operations on either traditional broadcasts (ie, broadcast networks, local affiliates, cable stations) or streaming services (Twitch, YouTube, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitter)
• 1+ year of video editing using; Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premier. Final Cut also suitable.
• 3+ years of either gaming or video production experience.
• 4+ years of Production experience in Entertainment, Broadcast (Sports/News) or Games Production Field.
• 2+ years of technical production for live streaming and/or broadcast events
• The ability to write a multi-page business paper and present it to management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $93,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9voq-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.