Full Time Job
Social Media & Digital Publishing Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Ditton Park, our Campus houses a number of great amenities as well as transport links. The Parkland settings offer; tennis courts, an onsite gym, canteens and cafes etc. It is conveniently close to Junction 5 of the M4 giving a direct links to central London, the M25 and Heathrow airport.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As the Social Media & Digital Publishing Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day social media campaign and digital marketing content publishing for Activision titles. Working closely with Consumer Marketing, Territory Marketing Activation and Communication teams you will thrive in an energetic team environment, be a natural team-player and a functional specialist in all things Social and Digital Marketing.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Drive the (digital) channel strategy to support the ongoing needs across both Franchises and specific regional requirements for EMEA
• Lead transcreation, creative origination and subsequent publishing of content across Social and Digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and websites including Battlenet for EMEA
• Identify strategic and tactical content opportunities to support key franchises in EMEA and ensure we are delivering against bringing key marketing messages to our players
• Oversee implementation and optimisation of EMEA digital publishing tools including (but not limited to) Sprinklr, Opal & Netbase
• Lead reporting around campaign/content performance utlising a number of in-house and external tool sets
• Work closely with Global Franchise Digital Marketing leads to pitch, develop and execute truly Global digital franchise campaigns
• Manage external agency partners to support with Digital asset transcreation, publishing & reporting
• Partner with cross-functional teams (centrally and locally) to develop and execute local content opportunities
• Develop an effective partnership with the internal Community teams to drive a consistent feedback loop to inform content strategy
• Support the Digital Director with budget setting and management
• Management and leadership of the Social Media & Digital Publishing team.
• A Degree level Education (preferred) relevant to the experience required for the role
• 5+ years experience of Social Media and/or Digital Content Publishing experience preferably within the gaming sector
• 2+ years experience managing direct reports and influencing colleagues who succeeded under your guidance
• Experience developing and executing Social Media strategies and channel planning
• Experience working with digital content planning tools (e.g Opal), social publishing tools (e.g Sprinklr, Spredfast) and digital reporting/social listening tools (e.g Netbase, Crimson Hexagon)
• Well-versed in working across complex, matrix driven organisations, client or agency-side
• Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
• Demonstrated experience of developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results at a local or regional level
• Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding high performance standards
• Ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with strong stakeholder management skills
• Additional EU language (preferred)
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Demonstrable experience in self-prioritisation of work and appropriately responding to urgent matters
• A willingness to travel should it be required in role
• You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with a great sense of humor
• Finally a passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must
5+ years experience of Social Media and/or Digital Content Publishing experience preferably within the gaming sector. 2+ years experience managing direct reports and influencing colleagues who succeeded under your guidance.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.