Director, Global Partnerships & Integrated Marketing is responsible for leading, developing and negotiating strategic third-party partnerships for the company that drive growth through marketing partnerships, sponsorships, and alliances not only for North America but in conjunction with our International offices. Role will manage the sales process as well as lead the execution of such programs. The candidate will work in collaboration with Activision's Marketing/Brand teams to ensure that all products going to market stay true to the integrity of the brand(s) the role supports (i.e. Call of Duty Franchise). This employee will be tasked to create and execute best in class integrated marketing ideas that meet Activision IP needs, client needs, drive innovation, leverage brand assets and protect the brand voices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead in the strategy, identification and development of strategic marketing partnerships.
• Work with International partnership offices and agency to drive International outreach for potential partners from creation of presentations, pitches, approvals, and execution.
• Understand the motivations and objectives of partners to drive value through integrations.
• Nurture new and existing relationships with partners to generate new business.
• Negotiate terms for marketing partnerships, taking into account branded content values and costs, account media exposure, creative execution, impressions, and potential fees.
• Manage, set-up, and execute campaigns and digital content, helping to develop benchmarks and KPIs
• Work with Brand teams to create pitch decks directed to the appropriate audience.
• Ensure the execution of approved partnership campaigns, work closely with other departments within the organization including: Product, Consumer Marketing, Studios, PR, Legal and Finance.
• Be at the forefront in understanding marketing, culture and media trends and sharing insights with the broader internal teams
• Develop solid working relationships with Product Management and Consumer Marketing teams.
• Lead a team with at least (1) direct report
Principal Working Relationships:
The role reports to the SVP, Brand and Media Partnerships for the company.
Prior Experience/Previous Positions related to current position:
• 10+ years of relevant marketing, sponsorships/partnerships experience with an emphasis on the global space preferably with a Gaming, Entertainment, Promotional Agency and/or CPG Brands
• Must possess superior negotiation skills coupled with an analytical mentality.
• Persuasive, confident networker and deal maker with a track record of success in growing new markets and partnerships.
• Superior knowledge regarding the practices and principles related to the sale and implementation of corporate partnerships & sponsorships.
• Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and work with multiple stakeholders
• Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with individual and team sales goals.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
Other Qualifications and/or Requirements:
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Relationship builder
• Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v849-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.