Los Angeles, CA
ACC is seeking a Coordinator to support an Executive who oversees ACC Advisory’s entertainment strategy, client development, strategic partnerships, and talent endorsement deals, influencer marketing, in addition to developing uniquely creative and robust marketing and cultural campaigns that drive innovation for clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for pop culture, music, entertainment, art, and media/marketing with the drive to continue learning and expanding their knowledge. A comprehensive understanding of the entertainment industry and cultural events with a strong ability to build relationships is essential.
· Administrative duties include, but are not limited to coordinating meetings, tracking projects, organizing schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel
· Designing and developing presentations and creative ideation/brainstorming
· Developing systems for tracking and informing clients on various projects/campaigns
· Ongoing talent and influencer research
· Turning data and intelligence and turning it into insights and trend reports
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Direct Supervisor: This position will report to the Executive Vice President of Entertainment Marketing, ACC Advisory
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill set:
· 1-2 years of assistant experience at a marketing company, talent agency, or music/talent management company
· Experience in influencer marketing with an understanding of how culture drives brands
· Outstanding communication skills understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality, strong follow-through, and attention to detail
· Extremely flexible, resourceful, proactive, solutions-oriented, highly organized, able to shift priorities and multi-task, while working under strict deadlines
· Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters in a fast-paced, highly demanding, and high-volume environment
· Ability to handle heavy workflow processing in a small, collaborative, entrepreneurial team environment
· Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
· Ability to be flexible with work hours, as business needs require
· A strong command of Microsoft Office
Acceleration Community of Companies ("ACC") provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ACC will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. Please inform ACC's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g462xv-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.
Please apply via the link
Composed of acquired marketing, media and communications agencies and complemented by an advisory service, Acceleration Community of Companies (ACC) was created to guide and advise clients to move quickly and more efficiently with their branding, marketing and media decisions. With ACC Advisory, the in-house consultancy practice and inter-agency team leader, ACC offers a new and integrative service approach of best-in-class specialized resources, where strategy, technology and creativity converge. With offices in Los Angeles and New York, ACC has rapidly built out much of its operating group, and several Advisory clients, including Pepsi, T-Mobile, Fashion Nova and Canopy Growth, among others.