Senior Production Analyst (Reporting)
As a part of Disney, ABC Signature Studios is the place to connect technical and entertainment excellence. Here, you will work alongside the best, chart your own career course and help create the next generation of media and entertainment. It's an exciting time as we work across multiple platforms and on multiple continents, all while changing the face of media. And, you could be a part of the next evolution.
• Work directly with Production Finance analyzing industry trends.
• Provide analysis and trends for Union negotiations.
• Create facility analysis to support negotiation terms.
• Generate scenario planning and cost projections.
• Compose weekly Probability of Recoupment Report.
• Prepare annual Economic Impact Report for domestic and international projects.
• Create Canadian Heritage Report.
• Prepare Upfront Series Budget Summary.
• Perform pilot/series budget and spend analysis.
• Create multi-project ''portfolio'' reporting and presentations for Executive Management.
• Ad-hoc projects as necessary.
• Minimum 2 years financial analysis, business planning, production/general accounting, or other relevant experience.
• Strong background in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Self-starter who can work independently and in a team setting.
• Flexible nature with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Diligent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, or other quantitative discipline.
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwpwv-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.