As a part of Disney, ABC Signature Studios is the place to connect technical and entertainment excellence. Here, you will work alongside the best, chart your own career course and help create the next generation of media and entertainment. It's an exciting time as we work across multiple platforms and on multiple continents, all while changing the face of media. And, you could be a part of the next evolution.
• Develop, implement, and manage the technology strategy, delivery, and sustainment of IT systems used to enable ABC Signature and Production operations.
• Ensure technology and business strategy remain tightly aligned through cross-functional partnership, knowledge of industry trends, and familiarity with the corporate systems landscape.
• Work closely with production finance executives, production accountants, business partners, IT software developers, vendors, information security, and others to deliver a technology ecosystem that meets the demands of a high growth organization.
• Responsible for implementation and training accounting teams on all new software.
• Set up and maintain production finance and accounting system access.
• Minimum of 5 years in the Media and Entertainment industry, supporting Production Accounting and related processes
• Experience supporting Financial Solutions (Transactional and Reporting)
• PSL/Smart Accounting or similar accounting systems experience
• SAP/HANA a plus
• PMP or other project management certification a plus
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw6wq-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.