Director, Presentation Design (ABC Entertainment)
We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on creative Director, Presentation Design. The successful candidate should have expertise in designing engaging and visually stunning presentations on platforms such as PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides. Specializes in translating and articulating complex business messaging into impactful visual communications that not only delivers the message effectively but also visually elevates our brand. Only resumes with reels/links to creative work will be considered.
We're looking for a multifaceted designer to join a Creative Services team with a focus on crafting captivating executive presentations, candidate has a great design aesthetic, organizational skills and most importantly has excellent collaborative social skills. Most be able to handle themselves professionally in high stress situations. Must also be capable of managing up to executive team and respond with creative solutions or thoughtful contributions.
• Responsible for Executive level C-suite presentation design, direction, and production along with excellent creative skills and have an innovative spirit and collaborative mindset.
• Handle a large workload of presentation requests from across the company ranging from basic research slides to national consumer-facing presentations.
• Ability to interface with executive leadership with poise and a calm demeanor.
• Conceptualize ideas graphically with minimal instruction - it is critical that the candidate can keep up with fast paced work with short deadlines and occasionally, very little creative direction.
• Elevating our company presentations internally and externally across all fronts including events, sales and marketing, trainings, client meetings, board meetings, product launches, internal communications.
• Prepare and manage presentations in PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides – bonus points for motion graphics experience.
• Think strategically about how information is organized and communicated; with the ability to make suggestions when appropriate.
• Research and collect imagery to support presentations and designs.
• Adhere to production schedule to ensure on-time, on-strategy, high-quality deliverables.
• Organize and maintain project files.
• Work closely with team members and across brand teams
• Contribute to wider Creative services projects when needed.
• 7+ years general presentation animation/motion design within the Adobe CC applications, PowerPoint and Keynote and motion graphics print design skills a plus.
• 2+ years of experience presenting, pitching and or storytelling within a corporate/studio/entertainment marketing environment is highly desirable. ('Someone that can propose and advocate new ideas and stand behind their design choices, raise the bar, deliver, communicate, and influence.)
• Only resumes with a creative portfolio, reel, link will be considered. Please double check accessibility prior to submittal.
• Must live in a commutable distance to Burbank, CA. (in the office 4 days a week)
• Ability to travel domestically with short notice up to 10%.
• Create a unified look with branding and design while emphasizing a modern and contemporary feel and design.
• A team player who can work with the extended Creative and Digital teams and help train or mentor other designers.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $148,700.00 to $199,400.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment Television:
The Disney Entertainment Television group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment Television.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vxp8-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.