THE DIVISON'S STORY
Named in honor of our leader's favorite car, GTO comprises a wide range of operations, production and technology roles. We are responsible for the whole value chain of content. This is where we produce, broadcast and distribute content, manage media assets and run the tech infrastructure for the whole company. We live on the forefront of technology, nurturing new solutions in tech incubators before improving the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues. Interested in Big Data? AR? VR? Or another emerging technology. If your idea helps grow our business, we are eager to work with you to test and learn. Join us as we set the standard for our industry.
Reporting to the Director, Global Content Distribution Services, this position is a key player in the Global Content Distribution Services team based in Stamford, CT.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring and reporting the status of A+E Network's content publishing and related assets. Quality Assurance Supervisor will have access to our partner delivery portals and will be responsible for ensuring all A+E assets are delivered in compliance to partner package requirements, including delivery SLAs. In addition, the Quality Assurance Supervisor will own the tracking and communication of our partner rejections, ensuring all rejections are categorized, assigned, and timely resolved.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Provide strategic recommendations and manage the implementation of quality assurance best practices and resource assignment.
• Perform daily validation and content availability checks across partner databases and platforms, including delivery portals and products.
• Conduct partner portal audits and create reports that inform trends and status of A+E media, metadata, avails, artwork assets, content availability, and partner SLAs, prioritizing and addressing high-profile requests under tight deadlines.
• Maintain A+E operational quality standards by working with multiple teams, including Partner Services, Content Fulfillment, Metadata Operations, to log partner rejections, investigate cause, prioritize for resolution, and close out issue.
• Manage the intake and maintenance of partner rejection records in AirTable and gather all necessary internal and external partner data to clearly track & communicate the status of rejections assets, titles & metadata.
• Navigate internal databases and enterprise systems to research and validate partner avails, metadata, media, and artworks assets.
• Must interact effectively with distribution partners and management across all levels of the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, Technology & Engineering and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
• Proficiency with data analysis; ability to interpret, analyze and manipulate data strategically
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and time management skills in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Excellent client services skills. Friendly can-do attitude, ability to stay calm under pressure and strong relationship builder.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with distribution products and partner platforms such as Amazon, Apple, Comcast, Pluto, Roku.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p5mq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.