Social Media Manager
New York, NY
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams.
Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.
MANAGER, SOCIAL MEDIA
A&E Television Networks, LLC seeks a Manager, Social Media in New York, New York to develop Paid Media strategy and analytics for the HISTORY brand. Specific duties include:
Translating the overall approach of marketing strategy to actionable social strategy for all Paid Social Media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit and YouTube; Creating asset calendars and working with Consumer Marketing on Paid Social creative strategy and the Organic Social on the development of copy infringement to confirm that all network campaigns are live on media; Analyzing and evaluating the campaign performance on an ongoing basis; Tracking performances and benchmark campaigns, and pivoting campaign strategy based on real-time insights; Working with Paid Media lead to identify opportunities for cross-platform insights to influence the overall paid strategy; Identifying and implementing paid social testing opportunities and measurement studies to optimize efficacy and efficiency of paid social campaigns; Researching and sharing new industry trends and competitive paid social wins to keep track of new platform offerings; Managing external agency on the execution, reporting, legal and billing of paid campaigns; and Writing with the community management team to share key learnings and paid priorities.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Marketing, Media or related field plus three (3) years of experience in job offered or in related paid media, marketing or audience development role.
• Must have experience utilizing social media platform expertise, including consumer behavior, audience profile, ad product offerings, buying models, targeting capabilities, creative best practices and measurement capabilities to develops strategies for delivering overall marketing and business goals.
• Must have experience developing and executing paid social media campaigns, including targeting approach, platform strategy, and creative strategy.
• Must have experience monitoring and optimizing social media campaigns in real time, based on performance against established KPIs and analyze campaign performance to develop insights and inform future campaigns.
• Must have experience preparing and presenting campaigns and learning materials for internal stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv11wn-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.