Production Coordinator, Global Operations (temporary)
Coordinator, Global Production/Operations
A+E Networks is looking for a coordinator to serve as the primary liaison with its International Territories and Channel Partners. The coordinator will work closely with the Domestic Production team and the International Marketing to proactively provide assets for priority campaigns, as well as deliver assets upon request as needed.
More About what you'll do
• Serve as a point of contact for the needs of International territories and partners, as well as the International Marketing and Sales departments
• Provide Domestic submasters and ensure all metadata is entered in Media Silo and/or Orange Logic
• Attend weekly WIP and status meetings to track campaigns/asset delivery across the A&E, History, and Lifetime brands
• Work with International Marketing to identify promos for the Sales site and retag/deliver to International Operations
• Support in the development of new asset management systems as it relates to International deliveries
• Testing systems and training new users as programs are rolled out
• Collect and send any footage to out of house vendors
• Archive out of house produced Graphics packages
• Load/GFX Requests assistance for International Creative team if needed
• Organize evergreen footage for use in sizzles and executive tapes
• Track submaster status and facilitate their completion as needed
• Provide production support for the marketing campaigns of Co-Productions
• Oversee the timely production of one sheets and sales decks for the International Sales and Marketing teams, including kickoff with the creative team, budget tracking and delivery.
• Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing (including leading video calls with International partners)
• Must be able to work independently
• Exceptional proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong familiarity with video codecs
• Basic familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
• Experience Airtable a plus
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87be9-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.