The Production Accounting Clerk will be responsible for accurate financial tracking and accounting of Six West and Category Six Media unscripted expenses. This role will have an emphasis on production purchase-card reconciliations, accounts payable and ad hoc accounting needs. This is a key AP function in a team of a rapidly growing division of A+E Networks.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Track, reconcile and prepare GL entries for production purchase-cards on a weekly basis.
• Oversee digital invoice process implementation.
• Lead best-practice document management and retention.
• Act as key liaison between Six West / Category 6 Production Management and all other clients regarding expense transitions.
• Support other team members via cross-training and act as backup when called upon.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to build transformational financial solutions & supporting core areas of business. Also, you'll be able to seek out new strategies and implement them where they make sense. In addition, you'll be able to build & manage strong relationships of cross functional partners that understand our business and are eager to push the envelope wherever possible. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
• 0-4 Years of Accounting Experience
• Ability to be a team member within a fast-paced production environment
• Eager to learn accounts payable and think outside of the box
• Experience with Smart Start, Smart Accounting and Global Vista a plus
• Excellent general ledger management and reconciliation skills
• Can work well in a group of other accountants
• Excellent communication skills
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykpnq-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.