THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A+E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our porfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we'd like you to be one of us.
The manager programmatic at A+E Networks will be an essential resource to support the day-to-day management and partnership with our core SSP/DSP/network partners helping A+E monetize their entire portfolio of video impressions and audience based selling. The manager programmatic will use data and analysis to identify strategic areas to increase revenue and maximize yield within the programmatic stack. This role will be heavily focused on optimizing digital ad inventory through programmatic, technology, and partnerships to support new and existing business partners.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Support the day-to-day relationships with DSPs, Agency trading desks and other buying platforms by creating, analyzing and optimizing private marketplace and programmatic campaigns.
• Support the day-to-day relationships with our Supply Side Platforms and the private marketplaces and open auction environments.
• Manage inventory setup, avails, and optional data targeting within the ad server as well as supply side platforms.
• Monthly billing input and approval for all programmatic partnerships. Confirmation of accurate billables being attributed to Account Executives participating on programmatic executions.
• Work with revenue management to provide weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reporting across all programmatic revenue performance.
• Daily monitoring of overall programmatic performance within unified reporting platform.
• Work with the Product and Ad Ops teams to assist with the troubleshooting of programmatic issues across tech partnerships.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• 2-4 years in digital ad sales and/or operations
• 1-2 years in programmatic experience (Publisher, Agency and/or DSP/SSP)
• Experience working with ad server technology (FreeWheel) as well as DSP and SSP platforms.
• Familiarity with order management systems (Operative), unified data aggregators (Staq), and project management platforms (Jira) preferred.
• Data and yield analysis skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Demonstrate a strong ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external partners
• Must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, ever evolving space where technologies and methodologies of measurement change often and rapidly
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zb80-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.