Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
A+E Production Operations is seeking a staff Graphics Producer to support the Motion Graphics Operations team with the flexibility to support other Production Operations initiatives as needed. The position involves assigning and managing jobs for core brands (A&E, Lifetime, History) and secondary brands/teams as required. This includes, but is not limited to, overseeing designer work and being a liaison between partners and designers in a fast-paced environment for Broadcast and other platforms.
Schedule may vary, 8.30a - 5p (EST), 10a – 6:30p (EST) - preference will be considered
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Responsible for the supervision of all aspects of creative production, from concept to final delivery
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, as needed, to ensure delivery requirements are met
• Assign incoming jobs via Airtable and effectively manage multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are met
• Work closely with the Motion Graphics Operations manager to align teams and offer support as needed
• Communicate in a clear, concise and effective manner with teams and partners
• Foster and establish strong relationships with all our partners
• Understand, enforce, and uphold departmental SOP and operational guidelines
• Identify process and resource inefficiencies and flag to managers as needed
• Provide accurate estimates on custom job timelines and requirements
• Provide backfill support for scheduling duties
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a creative producer in a fast-paced production environment
• Experience managing multiple projects and overseeing the work for a creative team
• Understanding of Broadcast design and cross-platform requirements
• Understanding of the capabilities of the Adobe Creative Suite, Maxon and other creative tools
• Basic knowledge of corporate applications for communication: Outlook, Teams, G-Suite
• Experience using project management software
• Hands on experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Hands on experience with Airtable
Annual Pay Range: $59,500 - $85,000
Annual Incentive Target: 7.50%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants, and makes employment decisions consistent with this principle. The company's employment actions and decisions – including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, compensation, transfer, layoff, and termination – are made without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, alienage or citizenship status, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, family and medical leave status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A+E Television Networks is a joint venture of the Hearts Corporation and The Walt Disney Company.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv274w-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.