New York, NY
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Most people don't realize the importance of the Finance department in keeping our business operating without hitches and delays. That's probably because we oversee many of the more quietly glamorous, back-office functions that drive our bottom line. We not only forecast, build and manage budgets, we also collect and analyze important data that helps leadership make the best decisions. All of this sounds exciting to you because you love numbers and spreadsheets, and especially love great entertainment.
Review the processing payments for programming assets, provide outstanding customer service to the departments we support and maintain cash projections.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Reviewing the Processing of Programming Payments
• Collate and prepare programming payments, contract executions, guild payments and residuals: Research questions asked by our customers internal and external. 60%
Prepare Cash Forecast
• Estimate future cash expenditures for programming assets. 10%
• Reconcile cash activity between subsidiary ledger and general ledger. 10%
PAC Approval and Obligation set-up
• Create obligation for PACs approved by senior management.10%
Develop best practices and workflow
• Calculate monthly residuals accruals and payment reports. 10%
• Associates Degree
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
• Familiar with Accounting software
• Detail oriented, concerned about being accurate
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• BS or BA Accounting
• Knowledge of database software, database management experience
• Some work with contracts and interpretation of contractual terms
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxxvq-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.