Manager, Marketing Productions, Emerging Platforms
New York, NY
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.
A+E Networks is seeking an experienced Director of Production, Partnerships to join its growing team of dedicated, passionate production folks. The ideal candidate will be organized and have strong communications skills and work meticulously in a fast-paced environment.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Director of Production, Partnerships:
• Serve as production operations lead for all sales/partnership projects, having a thorough understanding of business goals and objectives of each assignment.
• Understand objectives of each individual brand to help ensure consistency across all projects.
• Review, assign, and distribute creative briefs and provide understanding of the creative and business goals of each project.
• Be a strong partner to the creative team to produce best in class content.
• Oversee on-air production operations in regard to sales related deliverables (billboards, tune-ins)
• Proactively partner with internal sales clients, brand leads and executives to ensure strategy and creative assignments are executed with agreed-upon timelines.
• Responsible for providing estimates and actuals for all projects, knowing how to find efficiencies when necessary.
• Create and maintain production timelines, both for internal creative development and external clients/production partners.
• Manage project review process and communicate feedback in a constructive and concise manner between sales/clients and creative teams.
• Lead various meetings: status, kick-offs, presentations, reviews, etc.
• Serve as a primary point of contact, build and maintain strong relationships with internal sales team and brand creative departments to foster collaboration and alignment throughout all projects.
• Maintain daily status report for all assigned projects.
• Update project management software with all necessary timelines/budget information.
• Identify and help implement new processes to further collaboration and efficiencies.
• Support other marketing led initiatives as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This role with A+E's internal production team offers a great opportunity to gain exposure to the business of video production and monetization. Learn about emerging digital platforms while working with multiple brands and creative departments across A+E Networks.
• BA/BS Degree
• At least 5-7 years of production experience, preferably in a sales/partnership roll
• Have strong passion for television production
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of equipment/gear
• Experience with Airtable, Slack, Movie Magic/Hot Budgets
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• Maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
• Must be able to handle confidential information
• Must be able to travel when necessary
• Valid Driver's License
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx379j-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.