Agency Planning Lead
New York, NY
Digital Revenue Operations Associate/Senior Associate
Digital Revenue Operations Associate/Senior Associate will execute day-to-day tasks as a part of the Ad Operations team, including the testing, execution, optimization and troubleshooting of all A+E Networks non-linear advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate detailed implementation for complex online campaigns across all A+E Networks non-linear properties, including desktop, mobile/tablet, OTT/CTV, STB-VOD platforms and distribution partner locations
• Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
• Perform Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch, including video advertising materials and 3rd party ad tags and pixels
• Maintain integrity of ad tagging structure to enable video ads for proper targeting and tracking across all platforms
• Facilitate optimization, re-expression and re-allocations as directed in partnership with the sales and yield management teams
• Ensure mirrored information is accurate between front and back-end systems
• Supply feedback to improve overall technical and inter-departmental workflow
• Participate in any tasks needed to test and implement new procedures
• Support other areas of Ad Operations as needed
• 1-2 years in digital ad operations specific to campaign setup and management
• Working knowledge of video ad serving (FreeWheel MRM Preferred
• Familiar with order management solutions (Operative.One a plus)
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
• Understanding major third-party vendors (Innovid, Extreme Reach, etc.)
• Experience in debugging tools including Charles Proxy
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent communication, organization, analytical and internal client-facing skills
• Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize effectively between projects
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build interpersonal working relationships
If you've read this far, you're likely an excellent fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts, or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a particular skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to ethnicity/race, creed, color, national origin, religion/spirituality, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, socioeconomic status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers. A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.