Content Curator, Media Resources
Remote / Virtual
The ideal candidate will be reporting and analyzing data for A+E Networks' portfolio of Digital products, including websites, mobile apps and connected device apps across A&E, HISTORY, LIFETIME, FYI, LMN, BIOGRAPHY and emerging digital brands. Leveraging behavioral analyses, A/B testing, and the visualization of KPIs, this individual will be reporting on A+E's Digital business by delivery recommendations that influence content, product and distribution strategy across the organization.
• Use Adobe Analytics (Omniture) to create and maintain recurring reports and dashboards for all stakeholders
• Field ad hoc requests, present findings and proactively deliver recommendations that inform strategy. Synthesis large data sets into digestible takeaways that drive action.
• Analyze new product features, consumer behaviors and customer journey (pathing) to inform UI enhancements, content strategy (both video and editorial), platform expansion and viewership optimization
• Partner with product team on A/B testing – leading the efforts across the full product cycle of a test – ideation, hypothesis, implementation and analysis
• Evangelize the benefits of data-driven decision-making across the organization, educating key stakeholders about trends in digital analytics
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
As the media industry grapples with fragmentation and disruption, a key facet of Research is to be the driving force in helping their company capture, report on, monetize, and understand audiences. An opportunity lies in Research to work across divisions and departments to create a unified language that ensures that internal clients understand-and take advantage of-complex metrics. The key is giving the necessary context so that decisions can be made. While this sounds disarmingly simple, it is a challenge to get the majority of the company to speak the same language and understand new vernacular. Research is a central force within the broader organization in gaining an objective perspective for a wide array of complex questions. It may sound academic – and certainly there is a portion of the job that requires a love of learning – but the primary attribute that will bring you success is curiosity. For example, you'll gain a deeper understanding of what motivates someone to tune into a show, buy a product based on placement of an ad, become a fan on social media, or why certain types of programs are successful across regions of this country and abroad. Ultimately, each research candidate gets a better understanding of the rigor that goes into making business decisions by uncovering not boulders, but pebbles along the path to connecting to A+E Networks core asset, its content.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BA or BS (4 year degree) in Mathematics, Business, Economics, or Statistics preferred
• Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) skills
• Understanding of how analytics tracking works on web sites and apps across all platforms such as Roku
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office especially in PowerPoint for presentations and Excel for data manipulation and analysis
• Passion for both digital media and digital technology
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7q0mp-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.