Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.
Digital Ad Operations Associate
Digital Ad Operations Associates will execute day-to-day tasks as a part of the Ad Operations team, including the testing, execution, optimization and troubleshooting of all A+E Networks non-linear advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate detailed implementation for complex online campaigns across all A+E Networks non-linear properties, including desktop, mobile/tablet, OTT/CTV, STB-VOD platforms and distribution partner locations
• Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
• Perform Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch, including video advertising materials and 3rd party ad tags and pixels
• Maintain integrity of ad tagging structure to enable video ads for proper targeting and tracking across all platforms
• Facilitate optimization, re-expression and re-allocations as directed in partnership with the sales and yield management teams
• Ensure mirrored information is accurate between front and back-end systems
• Supply feedback to improve overall technical and inter-departmental workflow
• Participate in any tasks needed to test and implement new procedures
• Support other areas of Ad Operations as needed
• 1-2 years in digital ad operations specific to campaign setup and management
• Working knowledge of video ad serving (FreeWheel MRM Preferred)
• Familiar with order management solutions (Operative.One a plus)
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
• Understanding major third-party vendors (Innovid, Extreme Reach, etc.)
• Experience in debugging tools including Charles Proxy
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent communication, organization, analytical and internal client-facing skills
• Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize effectively between projects
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build interpersonal working relationships
Hourly Pay Range: $29.08 - $37.56
Annual Incentive Target: 5%
*The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnj4m-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.