Senior Art Director
New York, NY
Art Director, Emerging Digital Platforms (Temporary) - 3 Months
A+E Networks is seeking an Art Director for the Emerging Digital Platforms team to produce creative assets, production and execution of show titles to support a wide range of OTT platforms. This individual will produce creative for our TV Everywhere (TVE), DTO, FAST, AVOD and SVOD products that is shaping the television/video industry. This position will work side-by-side with the brand marketing creative team (A&E, History, Lifetime, and FYI) to produce beautiful, compelling creative that will span across digital platforms; Amazon, Apple TV, Netflix, Pluto, Hulu, Roku... and whatever comes next.
This position requires a blend of excellent creative skills to ensure designs are best-in-class and aligned with A+E Networks brands. The ideal candidate must have superior Photoshop skills, good eye for composition and typography and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Creation of Key Art concepts and designs
• Collaborate with the print creative team consisting of Creative Directors and Art Directors
• Implement designs to various digital platform guidelines and specs
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects
• Push the creative envelope and remain current with the latest technology, design trends,
usability, and developments in emerging platforms
• Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure projects are met on time & within budget
• 2-5 years of digital design, preferably in entertainment.
• A robust experience with the Adobe creative suite.
• A love of television and a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Smart, optimistic and hungry - with a great attitude and work ethic.
• Creative, dependable, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Passionate about being part of the next generation of television distribution.
• Ultra-curious about the digital world.
• Can multi-task and manage more than one project at a time.
• Will collaborate with team members to push their work to be the best it can be.
• Will be fully engaged with the design team and have complete understanding of design tasks.
• Self-motivated with enthusiasm to constantly learn and grow.
• An excellent team player with a positive attitude and strong relationship building skills.
• A deep knowledge, awareness and interest in of pop culture and design trends.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.