160over90 is a global, culturally-led creative agency with expertise across advertising, branding, experiential, brand partnerships, PR and communications. From offices in Atlanta, New York City, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong, and Sydney, 160over90 serves leading brands including AT&T, DirecTV, AB InBev, Audi, Dicks Sporting Goods, HSBC, Marriott International, T-Mobile and Visa. 160over90 sits within Endeavor, the global entertainment, sports, and content company.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks for our training and education materials for the client. This position will work closely with the Sr. Account Manager and Account Director on all strategic planning and execution.
• Day-to-day support of client's marketing and communications materials
• Manage and ensure implementation of current and newly contracted training support materials
• Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
• Communicate client feedback and suggestions to appropriate people internally
• Manage and maintain internal tools such as Project management tool and time tracking
• Support programs with internal/external client partners (Advertising, Media, Social, etc.)
• Support the creation and implementation of sponsorship & activation materials. This will include, but not be limited to, development of creative elements, client marketing presentations, securing approvals from key stake holders, distribution of materials to the client
• Coordinate and write Creative Briefs
• Day-to-day administrative duties
• Attend internal meetings and events, as necessary
Education And Skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of agency experience. Specific disciplines could include timeline development, managing creative process, and consistent communication with clients and internal constituents
• Ability to manage day-to-day relationships with client and agency(s)
• Experience working with agency partners
• Superior client relationship/service skills
• Ability to multi-task and organize assets
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3282n-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.