Spring Intern - Nysba
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWSTM/CW6/WTVH-TV has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our 2023 Spring semester. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in news. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience.
• Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, journalism, or related major
• Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
• Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Must have reliable transportation
• Internship is paid through the New York State Broadcasting Association
• Must provide Two samples of work such as writing projects, audio or videotapes (these can be graded class assignments or published work)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk57z0-34-236-134-129-42 in your application.