Spring Virtual Intern - Financial Analyst
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
We Are WarnerMedia Studios
We're an in-house creative production organization designed to support WarnerMedia's brands from TBS to TNT, Adult Swim to Turner Sports, and everything in between. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators, we work closely with our partners throughout WarnerMedia to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, and our brands.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out our capabilities reel: vimeo.com/warnermediastudios/capabilities
WarnerMedia Studios seeks a Sound Design Intern for the Creative Services Post-Production department.
The Sound Design Internship is a 3-month program where selected candidates receive a hands-on learning experience in WarnerMedia's leading divisions. This position is designed for current college students with a passion for post-production sound for picture and a desire to succeed in the media industry. Interns will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best sound editors and mixers in the business as well as the chance to gain experience in a high-level, fast-paced media production environment.
• Develop your skills by editing and mixing dialogue, sound effects, and music for WarnerMedia Studios content
• Expand your knowledge of signal flow, digital audio workstations, and the sonic branding of our WarnerMedia partners
• Learn from the talented Sound Design team that works with each WarnerMedia brand: TCM, Cartoon Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Sports, and more
• Virtually sit in on mixes and learn from pre-existing sessions
• Gain familiarity with broadcast and social deliverable specifications including CALM Act compliance
• Assist with session archiving and other organizational tasks within the department
• Collaborate with fellow craftspeople in Editorial and Design/Visual Effects
• Proficiency in Pro Tools and understanding of post-production sound for picture – please include a link to a reel or online portfolio in your resume and make sure to communicate your role in any showcased pieces
• Understanding of file-based workflows, signal flow, and Pro Tools session organization/management
• Knowledge and appreciation of the WarnerMedia brands
• Solid customer service skills, strong communicator, high attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
• Willingness to reach out to others in order to learn and incorporate feedback from peers, managers, and producers
• Motivation and readiness to take initiative to shape this opportunity into the best experience for you
• Ability to recognize opportunities to contribute to the team
• Commitment of 16-24 hours of work per week
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p8nx-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.