PLEASE NOTE: The Application Deadline is June 14, 2021.
See what it's like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
We Are WarnerMedia Studios
We're an in-house creative production organization designed to support WarnerMedia's brands from TBS to TNT, Adult Swim to Turner Sports, and everything in between. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators, we work closely with our partners throughout WarnerMedia to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, and our brands.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out our capabilities reel: vimeo.com/warnermediastudios/capabilities
WarnerMedia seeks a Studios Intern for the Design/VFX department.
As a Motion Design intern, you will have the chance to experience various essentials of Design VFX.
• Ability to learn and subsequently perform some junior-level design duties.
• Creative ideation and concepting for broadcast.
• Learning post-production fundamentals such as design, compositing and visual effects.
• Reel of your current work.
• Production or broadcast or communications background desired.
• Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A passion for design and motion.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj24oe-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.