Virtual Intern - Emerging Talent Program - Music
Warner Music Group
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WMG Emerging Talent Program (Virtual)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Program.
A little bit about the program:
Warner Music Group's Spring 2021 100% Remote Emerging Talent Program is a paid program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Associates are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible development activities such as our Capstone Project through which students develop a business idea or solution for WMG and present in front of the business gaining real-time feedback on their ideas.
Rockstar candidates are:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Graduate Degree
• Applying having already completed at least two previous internships in a related field
• A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit up to 20 hours per week during the semester
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
Areas of Opportunity:
• Creative Services
• Corporate Communications
• Licensing (Quoting/Administrative)
• Synch Licensing
• Fan Engagement & Innovation
• Digital & Account Management
• Business Development
• Legal & Business Affairs
Warner Music Group
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.