Summer Intern - Music - Business Development & Sales
Warner Music Group
Remote / Virtual
Summer 2023 WMG Emerging Talent Associate Program (Technology)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for students to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Associate Program as an Emerging Talent Associate this Summer.
Warner Music Group's Emerging Talent Associate Program is a paid internship program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Emerging Talent Associates (ETAs) are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible developmental activities such as our Professional Development Workshops, Industry Insights, the Emerging Talent Showcase, and the Atlantic & 300EE Intern Challenge.
A little bit about the program:
• Application Deadline: April 17, 2023
• Program Duration:
• OPTION ONE: June 12, 2023 - August 25, 2023
• OPTION TWO: June 20, 2023 - September 1, 2023
• OPTION THREE: June 26, 2023 - September 8, 2023
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20-29 hours per week (varies based on department)
• Internship Credit is also provided for students seeking academic credit for this experience
A little bit about you:
• At least a Sophomore currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
• Currently enrolled in a College or University in the US
• Have access to housing and transportation within the designated city
• A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit to a 20-29 hour work week
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
• Knowledge of and passion for the different business units that makeup WMG
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
• ADA - Technology, Product & Integration (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
• Atlantic Records - Creative, Web Design (Hybrid New York, NY)
• Warner Music Group - Data Science (Hybrid New York, NY or Fully Remote)
• Warner Music Group - Global Data Operations (Hybrid New York, NY)
• Warner Music Group - Global Technology (Hybrid New York, NY or Fully Remote)
$15.00 - $30.00 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1j21x-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $15.00 to $30.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.