Fall Intern - Emerging Talent Associate Program - Artist, Fan Services, and Events
Warner Music Group
Remote / Virtual
Fall 2022 WMG Emerging Talent Associate Program (Creative)
At Warner Music Group, we' re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that e ach talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses :
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by P eople: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career .
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity , and Inclusion . We k now it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for students to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Associate Program as an Emerging Talent Associate this Fall 2022 semester.
Warner Music Group's Emerging Talent Associate Program is a paid internship program designed to provide students the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching students to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Emerging Talent Associates (ETAs) are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible developmental activities such as our Professional Development Workshops, Employee Panels and the Emerging Talent Showcase.
A little bit about the program:
• Application Deadline: Sunday , August 21 , 2022
• Program Duration: September 12, 2022 - November 18, 2022 AND September 19, 2022 - November 23, 2022
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 2 0-25 hours per week
• Internship Credit is also provided for students seeking academic credit for this experience
A little bit about you :
• At least a Sophomore currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
• Currently enrolled in a College
or University in the US
• Have access to housing and transportation with in the designated city
• A self-starter with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit to a 2 0-25 -hour work week
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
of and passion for the different business units that makeup WMG
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
Placement Opportunities :
• 300 Entertainment - Creative (Hybrid New York, NY)
• 300 Entertainment - Video (Hybrid New York, NY)
• Atlantic Records - Creative, Web Design (Hybrid New York, NY)
• Atlantic Records - Video Content (Hybrid New York, NY)
• Atlantic Records - Video Production (Hybrid New York, NY)
• Warner Music Nashville - Creative Services (Hybrid Nashville, TN)
• Warner Records - Creative Services (Los Angeles, CA)
• WMX - Creative Services (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone , Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick , HipHopDX , and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply ?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwvovj-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.