Summer Virtual Intern - Television Workshop Writing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Warner Bros. Television seeks an Intern, Summer 2021 for the Television Workshop department.
To receive a general knowledge and better understanding of being a successful TV writer and how to work with the Warner Bros. creative team.
• Prepare for and take notes in Workshop classes.
• Assist with coordinating communication between all departments and personnel involved in series production.
• Assist with maintaining information posted on the Workshop Website.
• Assist with maintaining master report listing of all relevant show information.
• Assists in general office duties such as answering phones, organize files, run errands.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Interest in television writing is required.
• Must be enrolled at an accredited college and/or university.
• Requires a working knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be available 1-2 evenings per week to assist with Workshop classes.
• Must have a car and valid driver's license.