Fall Intern - - Social Impact Operations
New York, NY
The Warner Bros Television NY Casting intern provides administrative support to the NY Casting Team while gaining a broad introduction to the television casting, theatre and entertainment industries in New York City.
1) Providing administrative support to the Casting Administrator, including document creation and editing, digital organizational tasks, database input, and occasional communication with agents and industry professionals.
2) Providing administrative support to the digital audition and taping process as designated by the Casting Manager and VP.
3) Curiosity about new talent and possible coverage of live events in the New York city area (i.e. plays, musicals, comedy shows).
1) Must have a general interest in both the television casting process and the entertainment industry
2) Must be task and detail oriented, able to juggle multiple projects at once, and be comfortable with professional phone and email communication.
3) Knowledge of casting industry websites and programs a plus, including CastIt, EcoCast, FileMaker Pro, and Microsoft Office.
3) Theatre, television or entertainment industry background, in current area of study at school or previous internship experience a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1nwo-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.