Spring Virtual Intern - Quality Assurance Engineer, Consumer and Digital Products
Remote / Virtual
Delivering first-in-class content in the best and most engaging ways possible while equipping our people to do so requires an incredible amount of talent… and technology. The technology and operations group covers things like the company's data strategy, content delivery systems, master control operations, broadcast engineering, advertising technology, and the technology platform for HBO Max, while also supporting the everyday underpinnings of our company. Join our community of extraordinary team members who are truly building the tools that will run the future of entertainment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
The Technology & Operations intern will partner with internal clients in Warner Media Linear Ad Sales to perform analysis and conduct tangible actions to delivery Power BI datasets, reports and dashboards. Theses Power BI artifacts will utilize existing linear ad sales and trafficking data from a proprietary data warehouse. This role will assist in user story definition, design, development and testing phases for deliverables.
• Elicit, document, organize, and communicate Power BI / Data user stories.
• Participate in analysis meetings with Linear Ad Sales Revenue Analytics customers.
• Participate in daily/weekly agile ceremonies (Daily stand ups, retros, etc.)
• Other tasks and duties may be assigned.
• Ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Advanced communication skills (written/verbal)
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be diligent and proactive
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
• Extensive skills using MS Excel
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxwvo-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.