Spring Virtual Intern - Awards
Remote / Virtual
Intern will assist the Talent Relations team in tracking Talent activities & requests throughout the enterprise. Intern will maintain the tracking database as well as, scan trades on a daily basis to assertain and log any new Talent deals. Intern will also be responsible for organizing Talent from each show produced by WarnerMedia brands to determine opportunities for finding synergies with WM values and missions.
• Track new Talent developments.
• Log specific Talent demographic information into our database
• Track and Log all Talent Requests
• Work with TR team to determine opportunities to better utilize and amplify Talent
• Organize and sort answers to Talent Questionnaires
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Able to multitask and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Proofread and copy edit
• Good organizational skills
• Wide degree of creativity and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and digital media
• Self-motivated, self-starter, and team player with a positive and professional approach to management
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d981q9-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.