Spring Virtual Intern - Quality Assurance Engineer, Consumer and Digital Products
Remote / Virtual
Delivering first-in-class content in the best and most engaging ways possible while equipping our people to do so requires an incredible amount of talent… and technology. The technology and operations group covers things like the company's data strategy, content delivery systems, master control operations, broadcast engineering, advertising technology, and the technology platform for HBO Max, while also supporting the everyday underpinnings of our company. Join our community of extraordinary team members who are truly building the tools that will run the future of entertainment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
The Advertising Platforms Intern will work with and collaborate with cross functional teams to design, develop, test, and deploy code to meet business requirements in a sustainable best practice method. You'll be a full stack developer helping to design and build new applications and feature sets to support the integration of advertising into our digital content. In addition, you'll also work with the rest of the team in supporting our existing ad related applications built with Angular, Node, Express, and MongoDB. And finally, you'll need to be comfortable contributing to the technical design, writing quality code, unit testing, and working with teammates to produce great software.
• Be passionate about software development utilizing advertising technology to monetize our content
• Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint
• Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing
• Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a group setting
• Detail oriented
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p950-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.