Spring Virtual Intern, Technology Human Resources
Remote / Virtual
The E&I Communications and Marketing Team delivers strategic communications and marketing on behalf of WarnerMedia's Equity and Inclusion team and in support of WarnerMedia corporate communications efforts. Consisting of four members in Atlanta and two in Los Angeles, the team collaborates closely with internal comms, media relations, social media, corporate social responsibility, talent relations, corporate events and brand stakeholders to enhance visibility and ensure consistency of messaging.
• Support department members in development and execution of cultural milestone activations i.e. Women's History Month
• Contribute to monthly production of The Inclusive newsletter, including editorial, social and promotion
• Assist in deck and document preparation for presentations
• Assist in briefing preparation for E&I leadership panel participation
• Competency with the written and spoken word
• Some experience with social media planning and execution
• Interest in equity, inclusion, and diversity
• Interest in entertainment and media
• Some experience with Powerpoint
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyokbm-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.