Spring Virtual Intern - Theatrical Innovation & Distribution Services
Remote / Virtual
We have multiple Sales & Distribution internship opportunities available. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area that will focus on the following areas:
• Theatrical Innovation & Distribution Services
• Global Platforms Sales & Distribution
• Content Licensing Research
• Domestic Television Distribution Marketing
• Pursuit of a college degree in a entertainment, business or communications-related major.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Experience with Google Suite, particularly Slides and Sheets, is also helpful.
• Passion for the entertainment industry, business development, sales, marketing, and related fields.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to effectively research using online databases, charts and portals
• Self-starter with positive attitude
• Penchant for WarnerMedia programming and platforms strongly preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x6y4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.