Intern - - Event Partnerships
New York, NY
Possible Hybrid Position:
There may be opportunity to have onsite in-person assignments at our company office!
You'll be a part of a fast-moving Digital Platforms team with experience working on various platforms. The Digital Platforms team works cross-functionally with writers, marketers, designers, and many other teams throughout WarnerMedia. They are technologically-savvy and have a wealth of knowledge in digital asset management. They work to bring WarnerMedia's digital communications to fans and employees on internal and external-facing systems. They are innovative, problem-solvers who keep WarnerMedia's digital platforms in tip-top shape.
• Execute content management system updates in a timely manner
• Assist with the daily maintenance of digital platforms
• Monitor and review digital signage for issues and escalate as needed
• Work cross-functionally with design, productions and communications teams to manage platform needs
• Assist with visual QA to ensure installations meet brand standards
• Assist with digital asset management and organization of CMS
• Partner with the Digital Platforms Manager on platform training
• Maintain content calendars and documentation
• Experience with content management systems and similar web applications
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Open-minded with the desire to learn new skills
• High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Familiarity with WarnerMedia and its content
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkww94-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.