APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
The ideal data strategy graduate intern is a self-starter and has working with analyzing new data sources and finding insights. Intern will work with multiple datasets and enrich with datasets to drive new insights.
• Understand current Customer Data Platform (CDP) and data sources
• Review our Proof of Concept results
• Help pull in and analyze new data sources
• Work with Marketing and Marketing Ops team in building new customer segments and establishing campaigns
• Participate in weekly project agile stand up meetings
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or other related area
• Grad work in Computer Science, Data & Analytics, Data Science or related field
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal; presentation skills
• Understanding of the importance of Data and it's role in driving product / platform requirements and content
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly (e.g., customer data platform, SQL)
• Experience organizing / analyzing data with R, Python, etc.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98w99-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.