Warner Bros. TV, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Intern for the Current Programming Department. As directed, learns/trains to be exposed to all facets of creative from reading and noting material to integral interwoven communication between internal departments to create a show. Provides assistance to all team members in the department.
- Meticulously maintains and helps build department grids/reports.
- Creative Learning: watch dailies, read/watch material and shadow on notes.
- Read WBTV Workshop Submissions and present coverage.
- Attends meetings as needed with Warner Bros. executives to take notes and learn more about the current process.
- Assists department executives and their assistants, providing general office support to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Assists with department communications, researching and disseminating information to the appropriate parties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Education in TV, film, communication, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Mac and PC skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
-Attention to detail
- Ability to research on the Internet
- Answers telephones, photocopies, and distributes all production materials
- Must be able to manage heavy phones and roll calls
- Some experience in the entertainment field required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpkwq-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.