Spring Virtual Intern - Scripted Development
Remote / Virtual
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Creative Development. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time.
Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as script coverage, reviewing dailies, creating and maintaining lists of available actors, writers, and directors, and other various projects to gain exposure to all facets of the business.
We are seeking interns who would be able to:
• Bring their knowledge of film/television and pop culture, and organizational and administrative skills to our teams
• Involved with Film/TV development
• Interested in pursuing a career within development, production, creative affairs, or other related fields.
In order to facilitate the learning experience, the following qualifications are preferred:
• Should be able to commit to 10 weeks of the internship and be able to work around 30 hours per week.
• Should be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a virtual team environment and multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Pursuit of a college degree in Film/TV, Screenwriting, or a related major.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn65n-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.