As a member of the Corporate Communications team, you will work directly with the Senior Vice President, Associate Director, and Manager of the Corporate Events team. You will provide support in the development and planning of enterprise-wide events and meetings.
• Assist with intake of virtual event inquiries
• Track meeting / event requirements and details (headcount; dates; timing; resources needed).
• Research new virtual and hybrid event platforms.
• Communicate + deliver necessary assets to the appropriate teams for C-Suite Executive Town Halls, company panels, employee initiatives, pre-recordings, etc.
• Update the Corporate Events 2022 Calendar regularly.
• Coordinate gift and care packages for virtual offsite meetings.
• Attend weekly meetings with internal teams building each event.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of entertainment industry
• Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwxqx-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.