Spring Virtual Intern - Digital Platforms
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
This team supports the internal communications and internal brand engagement strategy globally. The Marketing assistant position will be focused on administrative tasks and tactical execution for events and communication strategy. The fast-paced work environment is ideal for self-starters, detail-driven learners and eager individuals with strong writing skills. A great interest in media, business operations and the WMNS brand portfolio is a must for this team!
• Copyediting and proofreading communications.-Technical preparation, support & execution of virtual events using WebEx (Meetings, Events), Zoom and other platforms.
• Planning & setup for VIRTUAL, HYBRID AND IN-PERSON events (which may include attending and working such events)
• Both on-the-ground and virtual support of content, communications and initiatives like New Hire Orientation, intranet.
• Assisting with general communications & brand marketing administrative needs
• Exceptional written, oral & soft skills are essential -Strong organizational skills
• Flexibility and adaptability in planning and executing events
• Basic graphic creation and video editing skills preferred (Adobe Photoshop, QuickTime)
• Experience with Mailchimp or Salesforce preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d293n2-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.