Spring Virtual Intern - Film Acquisition
Remote / Virtual
The role of Global Client Servicing & Solutions is to perform and manage Technology's digital delivery workflows with internal and external teams. Work directly with Content Partners operational pipeline for distribution and licensing deals worldwide. This includes HBO MAX, Home Entertainment, International TV, WBTV, Domestic & Int'l WB Syndication. The team ensures that technical processes are planned and executed to securely distribute programs with client technical specifications, deadlines, and most cost-efficient workflows.
• Oversee work orders into various Warner Media software applications (e.g. GATORsky, MORPh, etc.).
• Liaise with team members to review schedules and identify when digital source files are needed.
• Run departmental reports and monitor deadlines.
• Update and track assets via Smartsheets, Excel and internal databases.
• Initiate delivery of program files.
• Assist in research and communication with cross-departmental teams.
• Analytic skills
• Ability to work in fast pace
• High volume environment
• Self-starter, ability to work independently
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx65m-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.