Describe the team and what the position will entail (2-3 sentences).
This Brand Support and Media Ops team is responsible for the fulfillment of Warner Media content across all digital platforms, both domestic and international. This position will support the team with data analysis, request tracking, and other ad hoc analysis.
- Participate in daily tracking and triage meetings and other activities
- Conduct data analysis on content in supply chain
- Assist with metrics requests
- Contribute to project/process documentation
- Help gather project requirements
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with reporting and data visualization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw6qv-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.