WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The PR & Publicity Graduate Interns will support Warner Bros. Discovery's teams to maximise engagement in their films, TV shows, games and programmes. Daily activities may include the following:
• Researching current trends and activations within the industry.
• Updating internal release schedule.
• Daily monitoring of industry news and identifying opportunities for innovation and creativity.
• Assist with compilation of content for reports.
• Tracking and collating screening reactions and reviews from press in EMEA markets on all film titles.
• Assisting in the research, development and implementation of communication plans for key ad sales, digital and research projects .
• Contributing to social media on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts, building social media relationships.
• Assisting with project publicists on ad hoc tasks.
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries from the press and general public.
By applying for this role, you will be considered for the following positions:
• UK Publicity Graduate Intern
• EMEA Film PR Graduate Intern
• CNN PR Graduate Intern
• You must be a recent university graduate, having graduated no earlier than July 2019.
• Proven strong, accurate writing ability, with excellence for grammar and punctuation
• Good copywriting skills and the ability to research and draft releases
• Well organised and show excellent attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
• Understanding of social media tools especially Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to communicate with people at all levels.
• Desire to learn and ask questions.
• Salary: £26,000
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: Likely to be 15th August 2022
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WBD Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 15th May 2022. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role. The deadline for this questionnaire will be Sunday 22nd May 2022.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qkj9-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.