Intern - Finance Graduate
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
• With over 500 employees based in this location, the UK business is responsible for delivering great entertainment to a range of platforms – cinema, TV, DVD, games, toys, as well as digitally. The UK Finance teams work closely with all divisions across multiple departments within Warner Bros. UK.
• Assembling, distributing and tracking weekly and monthly SOX reports
Financial Planning & Analysis
• Weekly Monday Pack Reporting – update cross divisional pack across physical, digital and games and distribute to the wider retail business.
• Weekly Pricing Updates – Update our pricing 'Bible' on a weekly basis and distribute to UK Sales team as well as update our Salesforce systems to align pricing.
• Month end close activities (Consignment revenue accruals and SAP master report, Refresh Income statement during month end)
• Raising credit notes- extracting information from customer client portals and uploading into SAP
• Targets – forecast quarterly targets by customer for new release and catalogue across UK retail, physical video and games, and upload into salesforce.
• Consumer Products (within UK Retail): Assist with the process of uploading forecast templates for CP licensees and assist with other ad hoc queries.
• Games (UK Retail team): Assist the analyst with ad hoc queries
• Other Ad-hoc tasks as requested.
• Attend meetings with UK sales and marketing team within home entertainment to gain a wider understanding around the UK home entertainment business
• You must be a recent university graduate, having graduated no earlier than July 2019.
• Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (SAP will also be used extensively but training will be provided)
• Finance related undergraduate degree
organised & disciplined, with the ability to prioritise workloads & use time effectively
• S elf-motivated & work with limited supervision
• Able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
• Able to adapt to changes with minimal impact to productivity.
• Able to handle multiple priorities and communicate changes to others in a timely manner.
• Good communication skills
• Planning and Organi s ing: Ability to break tasks down into manageable tasks
• Salary: £26,000
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: Likely to be 15th August 2022
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WBD Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 15th May 2022. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role. The deadline for this questionnaire will be Sunday 22nd May 2022.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g38e74-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.