• Work with the Creative Services Managers to support across all creative materials required for the media campaign (including press, outdoor, TV, VOD, social, radio & online)
• Asset management to agencies and media partners
• Manage the briefing process with external creative agencies and in -house design support, building strong working relationships
• Work with EMEA Creative Services to gain approval on all advertising materials and ensure the UK campaigns adhere to the legal requirements.
• Manage the global asset delivery platform Adstream , ensuring all creative assets are delivered to the marketing teams and creative agencies for localisation
• Manage film quad/one sheet artwork localisation, printing and delivery with internal Designer and agencies.
• Manage exhibition front of house creative
• Manage online artwork debuts with EMEA team and UK digital
• Work closely with Trade Marketing (Exhibition) to execute exhibitor media plans for release
• Be the point of contact for the Account Manager of our distribution company to ensure all creative assets are delivered to the cinemas
• Attend regular theatrical meetings and contribute in brainstorming sessions
• Support the Creative Services team to deliver creative for events including premieres, junkets and ComicCon
• Work alongside Home Entertainment creative services intern to own pre-order process
• Support Corporate comms for marketing material supply around key film releases
• Raise all purchase orders for Creative Services activity and ensure that they are processed according to company policies and internal budget sheets are up to date
• Work with the Account Manager of our distribution company to ensure all POs and financial information is up to date.
• Responsible for team folder management of all approved materials
• Keep team release schedule up to date
• Print out latest print guidelines and marketing alerts from Burbank, making sure the CS team is aware of new artwork and Marketing alerts
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2023.
• Be a strong communicator with a positive approach to work
• Be pro-active and an ideas driven person
• Be a strong team player
• Be a good multitasker able to work on numerous releases at a time
• Time management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Demonstrates dynamism, creative flair and passion for the industry
• Administrative skills and knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous work experience
• Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies, Communications or Graphic Design undergraduate
What WM can offer you:
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue
- you must complete this to be considered for the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98qem-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.